It was her doom

8:27 AM

Hello, this week has been an exhausting week for me! First, on Tuesday, I went for Swimming MSSS. I didn't win, sadly, but I had the most fun! Why worry when going there is fun? I am grateful to be accepted to go to the competition. I was competing with state swimmers. Of course, I wouldn't have won. To be a state swimmer, you have to practice every single day. I repeat, every day. Then went back to school and went for club and house practice. Thanks to those who didn't come for practice, we had to do duck walks. My quadriceps still hurts till now. Ouch.

Wednesday was Taekwando. Involves a lot of kicking and pushing.

Today was Athletics. Warming up was brutal. Then like we did some monkey bars exercise. Lastly, we had to do this running with team game. So yeah, it was okay. But I'm considering Softball tp join next year.


Oh hey here's a video before you proceed with your life.


Well yeah, it's 12.26 am and I can't wait to sleep! Au Revoir!

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe