Invading lives

11:24 PM

More pictures here

On Saturday, I went with Ruhi, Farhana, Su Jen, Shameta, Keshavi, Anjali, Nadia, Rahah and Saiis to Laser Tag in Mid Valley. Three words. So Much Fun.

It started off with some eating at Carl's Jr. I haven't eaten there for a long time. Now I remember the humongous-ness of the Portobello Mushroom Burger.

Then, Laser tag time! Gotta admit, I was pretty nervous.And some people scared me by saying there's actually snakes there. The first game was individual. I got last in that game. You know why? Because I forgot to shoot using BOTH hands. Haha. Then, the second was with groups. Met this really cute 8 year old boy named Andre. My group got first and I got second last. Later, the last game was also with groups and I actually got No.5. 

Overall, it was really fun! I hope I improved if I get the chance to play laser tag again. I'm so happy I got to meet Ruhisha. I can't believe this week is Keshavi's last week. I'll miss her so badly.




A day to remember. 




You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe