Were you born to resist or be abused?

9:04 AM

Recently there's this news which shows a mom selling her own daughter.

The mother has 4 daughters. The mother works as a taxi driver clerk. Oh you know, those people when you go into a taxi, there's someone talking by the walkie talkie, and the mother is the person talking at the walkie talkie. Let me get straight to the point. Her eldest daughter was raped 4 times by her mother's boyfriend, who is a taxi driver. One day it was the daughter's birthday. The mother came and said, "Come inside my bedroom, your birthday present is inside" It turns out, it was her mom's boyfriend there raping the daughter. And what did the mother do? Recorded the incident. SHE F***ING RECORDED IT. Heartless.

You know what the depressing part is, the mother is not a step mother or stranger or pimp, its HER OWN MOTHER. How could she do that? I almost cried. This shows how lucky we are to have such loving family to take care of us. How could she?

Anyways, exams are over and yeah I got A for 2 subjects for now. My aim is to just get ALL As. Amin.

I do not want to talk about exams. It's boring.

Can someone tell me what should I do during the school holidays? There's no Glee for 2 Months! #iSad

Oh and me and two of my close friends in 2M were playing this passing game, and here goes

Balakrishnan is pupuing (another word for defecating) with a PUSSY CAT in a SEWAGE.

I was laughing like crazy thinking about it when I was at Kumon. The students there might think I'm crazy right now.

Here are some random pictures:

Randomly using a balloon to write my study notes.

Keshavi's last gift

Darren Criss' bookmark from Keshavi and Paramore's bookmark from Aliyyah.

Yes, Azreena does love big butts and she cannot lie.
Oh and do visit Azreena's blog here.

Thanks for the compliment Azree! Love yah!


picture taken here

Speaking about Azreena, it's her birthday today! Happy birthday fellow friend! Though I just knew you for 3 months, I can tell that you're really innocent and kind. No, I am not a gypsy. I just used my sense. Like Sherlock Holmes does. I love your macaroni and your weird way of dancing and all that jazz. I love your scientific ways of saying things and yeah, I hope this friendship lasts.


I'm trying not to score some eyebags/zits tonight so adios pistachios!

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe