Since I have no life

2:07 AM

Have you watched that video of Call Me Maybe from Justin and the other celebs? I'm not a fan of any of them but the video's cool. Here it is:

 

 One word. Wanky.

I love the original music video too! The guy who acted in the video was sexy ahah! But sad to know that he's...never mind.

The ending was just so hilarious!

Anyways, what did you do for your holidays? I have tons of homework. I'm done with my hectic Smart Holiday homework (the idea came from a parent in PIBG meeting). But then there's English debate in class, and the competition for Solar Energy Cooking, Kumon, and more English stuff to do. Ah, there's 4 more days and I'm back to school with my exam results. Just typing that word gives me goosebumps Brr!



You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe