I'm coming up now out of the blue

10:12 PM

Have you ever had the feeling where you feel that your old friends are ditching you? I sure did. Here are some things my old friends do to me that made me feel like a fool

1. They don't reply you when you send a message.
They act like they don't know you in FB, they don't reply to your mentions on Twitter, they don't reply your  text message. Like come on, I can't be wasting time with someone who doesn't reply to me. I'm not a fool. 

2. They deleted your number
So I wrote, "Hi, how's life?" to my old best friend and she said, "Who is this?" From that, she/he definitely deleted your number.

3. They always decline when you say you invite them to an outing.
I don't mind if you declined it once or twice with reasonable excuses. But, I know they don't want to hangout with me. Because every time I ask that someone lets go for an outing. And all she replied was ok. I asked her back where. No reply.... definitely she thinks I ajak-ajak ayam only.

I should really move on with life. LIFE GOES ON.

Where did I get the title? Cough Syrup of course.


You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe