This is what a typical teenager did this holiday

8:22 AM

Aloha! I've deleted my previous post since it sounded too mainstream and I have this uneasy feeling. You know, when you feel like what you write is a total embarrassment and all that.

This holiday was supposed to be a fun-filling holiday. Grandma promised to treat me and my mom to Jakarta. She never did. I ended up going for a short trip to Melaka.








Today I'm back home and it is such a non productive day. I only did  few skips and yoga. I still feel plump. Tonight I decided to make a hipster photo. Like... a hipster of course!

This is what I got.


From this:
                                                                            To this:

And add a little poyo words to the picture and voila! Wow hipster picture...failed.

Can someone please tell me what to do? My mom didn't register me to any races yet so I am doomed. Maybe I should run on the treadmill. But damn, even waking up feels like a drag these days.

See you!

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe