Fun

3:25 AM

Wednesday, this day of the week where most friends decided not to come to school, but it turned out to me the best day ever, in my opinion.

First, it was oral assessment. I was talking about plastic surgery. What is plastic surgery? How can it be done? It is something related to insecurities and being comfortable with what you are.

Then, we played truth or dare and later passing game. Tharishinee HAD to become a mulut celupar and wrote something. Thank God no one cares.

Oh yes, remember the game Pindahkan tempat batu kecil ini where I played at Sarah's house for raya?  I taught my friends how to play that. Although it took them almost half an hour to get it right, we had fun.

The best part is, we had this talk about money. You might think, it's the oh-so-boring-I-can-die kind of talk, but it's actually like Monopoly and you play stuff like, money trivia and all that. In the end, the group which got that TGV tickets were the ones who collected $7,600! Lucky people.

OMG GLEE IS OFFICIALLY IN ONE MORE WEEK!! *in the midst of wanting for more Glee*

Here's a full performance of Somebody That I Used To Know (Glee version)


You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe