we can dance if we want to *claps*

2:20 AM

Yeah, I wanted to write this post yesterday but I was feeling feverish so...

I went to Kidzania yesterday!

Before Kidzania


Is this considered as an epic jump?



 After we entered the KidZania, we went to the Acting Academy which obviously sucks. Whispering dialogues to our ears are not acting! I've regretted joining that.

Then we go to courthouse, where I became the judge woohoo! I had to wear this messy wig which resembles a maggi mee. Then we made burger and ate the burger that we prepared.

After lunch.

Later, we became newscasters  at NTV7 segments. Rishi and I were the main newscasters and our names were written on the TV like a real show and hell yeah it was cool.

We waited for quite a long time for C.S.I but it was totally worth it! We got to collect this sample of orange juice and found out who was the culprit in the end!

Later we became journalists! My day would have been happier there without the four girls who think they're hell-of-a-cool. They think its fun mocking the person in charge of the journalist segment. Well girls, that's what you call, RUDE. 

Anyhow, my article got into the best article for Dell and the person promised he would show my article to other people.





My C.S.I card

I'm a Kidzania tycoon!


Overall, it was such an amazing trip! I would surely want to go again with my fellow friends!

And also, they have this language where you say hi in KidZania as 'Khai' and Zank you as Thank you. So, Zank you for reading!

The pictures with the dates at the bottom are Azreena's pictures. Credits to her.

I went to this video and it kind of reminds me of the old friends that I used to know well and I don't know why but we don't keep in touch any more. This song is for them.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe