ASC Biathlon 2012

7:40 AM

Yesterday I went to Anakair Swimming Club Biathlon. I only had a day to practice and so....
I got 4 out of 4 of the other competitors.

Thinking again, they are all super competitive, muscly, thin and skinny girls. 
Thinking again, this is such a golden opportunity to compete with expert biathletes so I can improve my swimming skills.






You may ask, so do you STILL want to go to biathlons? Of course. Like Albert Einstein says,
One who never makes mistakes never tries anything new.

 You can't always get what you want. You have to WORK HARD in order to win. In life, I always felt winning. This is how losing feels like.

Back to story, later I went to Mus'Ab party. He totally ignored us with his iPad. So small already got iPad! Lucky!



Meet my cute cousin Hasifah @ Pipah!

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe