You can be my new addiction

6:57 AM

Ever heard of Neon Trees? Of course you do. It is an alternative band - like Paramore omg! It consists of vocalist Tyler Glenn, Chris Allen, Branden Campbell and Elaine Bradley.





How did I know about the group? At first, I've heard their song, "Animal". I didn't know who sung it. But then Darren Criss sang it in Glee in the Sexy episode, So I began searching and it's Neon Tress!

Then, I heard of Your Surrender. It was so catchy, seriously. Even my mom likes it. Now, I'm addicted to Everybody Talks. 

Seriously, their songs are worth listening to! I'm about to discover more of their songs, but goodnight!

P.S. Elaine has some serious drumming skills!

Enjoy the video whilst I enjoy this delectable krabby patty of mine.



You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe