Happy

8:11 AM

Today was fun. Mom brought me to The Gardens and treated me stuff since I got No. 3. I didn't get what was promised, because I didn't get number one. But I did get some gifts:

My first ever Brooks short. I Google Imaged this and mine is the EXACT same thing!
My first ever compression calf sleeves. This is how it looks like.
Mom said she bought those for me so I could look like Shalane Flanagan, an American's long distance woman athlete. It's just that I wear a little decent clothes than her.


So I bought The Lying Game. Wasn't supposed to buy it. I read it at Borders and could not stop reading it so I ended up buying it. I finished reading it for two days! It was tempting like how Pretty Little Liars books are, but this is less complicating. I can't wait to read the second book.

Later, we ate at Tony Roma's yum!


You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe