Don't leave me tongue tied

11:54 PM

Hello again, I've been relentlessly in a bad mood. But I always feel much happier when I'm dancing crazily. I've been a sleepy head lately. I spend too much time on the internet. I'm pretty sure my marks will be disappointing. I can't get this eerie feeling out of my mind. I think that I have underestimated my friend. I think that I am just another moronic living in this wonderful world. I have a feeling all my friends think I'm just a nosy person. I wish I could be inside a box for a while. Ask them how they feel when I'm gone. Allah, help me! I am nothing without your help. O Allah, I know I'm not a perfect servant and I always rush while doing the prayers. How can I be a better Muslimah?

I had to release these feelings. Sorry.


You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe