Hey

11:20 AM

I am typing this at 1.58 a.m. This is how I always get my eyebags. I haven't blogged for a while. I'm too busy with things. Sri Aman would not let me have my rest. Holidays don't feel like holidays at all. I'm currently working on an English project, done my Smart Holiday, and haven't started on my WriteWord. The house practice will start on the second week. Someone's birthday is coming up.
I wonder who's that someone.

I went to Kidzania on Monday. This is what I did become:

1. Played in the Disco
2. Nurse
3. Surgeon
3. Pilot
4. DJ
5. Secret Agent
6. Beautician
7. Firefighter
8. Tested my eye in the eye care centre (my power increased!)
9. Did a bracelet
10. Postgirl
11. C.S.I
12. Judge
13. Customer in Supermarket
14. Driving Test.
15. Drove a car
16. Model (ew)
17. Made a car insurance
18. TM engineer
19. Painter (the Jotun painter) (the one who paints the house) (NOT artist)
20. Studied Medical Science

IT WAS FUN.

This is Ain and you're on HITZ!

You must've barfed I became a CSI twice.

OMG look I'm a Mom!
Give me your letter!

Look at all my bootiful cards!
That's practically the only fun thing for this week.

I found this video. I love the tone of the music but I was shocked when suddenly she danced awkwardly. I bet I dance like that. Probably worse.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe