I'm totally lost

9:21 AM

I went to house practice this morning thinking that I might not get into 1.5 km. It turns out I'm in 1500m AND 800m. It was tiring. I shouldn't have entered this athletic practices. They asked me to do drills and fitness and loads of running. Especially because I am in long distance. If I'd knew it would be this hard, I wouldn't join. My timing is bad. They expect me to enter long distance, for an unfit person like me. I don't think I'm capable of... Can I just stop thinking about it? Tomorrow I'm going to tell them I'm not gonna do 800m.

Tonight, I'm watching Darren Criss' previous acts. Like Eastwick. I didn't know he was acting with Ashley Benson, who played queen bee but kind-hearted Hanna in PLL. (Oh Pretty Little Liars starts today) Ahh! I only realized this now. Okay, I'm gonna watch it tomorrow. He's Josh Burton in Eastwick and he's super cute. And I've watched I Adora You. He was like the bad boy. Ugh, exactly what CAN'T he do?


There's nothing more badass than being yourself
                                        - Darren Criss 

[ I can't embed that Eastwick video so watch it here ]

Bye!


You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe