why i can’t like you

1:55 AM

it turns out, 
i was indeed overreacting.

i couldn’t look you in the eye,
how can i?
when i was angered by the thought of you
running to someone so undeserving
but then again
would you even choose me?

the concrete jungle awaits
but you would rather speak
about the time you hitchhiked
with the girl i can’t ever beat

you won’t remember
the days i go on battlefields
but you would do anything
to keep her safe

you would smile
if i say hi to you in shuttle buses
but would you run
if i call for help?

falling for you
makes me insecure
am i deserving of this feeling?
i want to be okay

what happened to the secure me?
am i losing myself again?
are the questions i ask myself
and the reasons why

i shall stop liking you

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe