And when the world treats you way too fairly, its a shame I'm a dream

5:20 AM



So I cut my hair due to Mom's orders. She said it's to prevent breakage/ split ends or whatever. What she said has a point. Most moms don't even care if their daughter's hair got damaged or worse. 

Meet my Mama

Picture from here

Fashion guru, hair stylist, mind reader, runner, optimist, what can't she do?

Say hi to my mommy. Hehe she's everything. Impossible is nothing to her. Most moms I knew are housewives who stays home and cook and do chores and all but my mom is still out there living her life. Oh, she's also an adult who still has a young spirit. Example, she still loves Spongebob, she loves dressing up, dressing me up, particularly and always tries to be my best friend, she is, really my best friend. When I liked Twilight, she too loved it and she was in Team Edward with me, now I watch Glee, she watches Glee too, and every time we go to Cotton On or something she'll be like, "That vest looks so Santana-ish". I love my mom.

So the images of Penang Bridge International Marathon are up. I found mine.
You guys can obviously see me. It's like I'm the only girl there.

They cover my legs. Hahaha. I'm at your right hand side. My face resembles the face of 'ME GUSTA'.



My certificate is here too. I got no. 360. Not bad, eh? Out of 1552 females. I wonder whose 1552/1552.


So today's PMD. To be honest, I think our last year's PMD was better than this time. So firstly we had the fashion design thing, I feel sorry not to help my friends with the dress because it turned up............ but I totally love the hat. Then we had to create this original song, well 100% of us used somebody else's music rhythm.


Well, that's about it. Bye



You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe