And in the free fall I would realize I'm better off when I hit the bottom

4:53 AM

So on Saturday I had Road Run in my school and guess what? I ran for 30-32 minutes and I got 28th place. Three more and I could get a medal. Quite depressing, eh? And congrats to Sapphire Blue for getting first place in Road Run. It's just the beginning Ruby red gals! We'll kill the show!

So on Sunday I hung out with two of my fellow friends, Ilham and Shamien. Yay, finally out with them both! M.I.A Sarah. She couldn't come because she got tuition. First, we walked around to find Shamien some shoes but of course, One Utama's shoes are quite expensive so she didn't buy it. Then we ate some pretzels. Then Mom called for lunch. More food to be eaten. We had tostada chips, the nachos, then chicken wings and salad, and for dessert we had Molten Lava cake. Shamien ate that the most! I'm truly happy that I could make them smile a little while!

Later we went bowling. I truly sucked at it. But it got okay in the end. Truly a fun day on Sunday.

Taking pictures of sunglasses, we didn't even buy it. Very typical.
I want that headband. Y U NO buy it, Ilham?
A true kawaii person





Shamien strikes an elegant pose as she bowls to the bowling pins!
I am a certified loser
The champion for both games!


Today I went back to school and later got the Tilawah Al-Quran results. I got 3rd place. Not bad but I'm only the reserve if there's any competition but no matter. I still got chocolates.


And tomorrow is Swimming MSSS. Although I'm only joining 1 event, I'm nervous. I cried, to be honest. What if I don't dive elegantly? What if I got last place? All the what ifs surrounded my mind. But with mom's inspirational words, I feel really excited! You know what, if I don't win it, it's okay. I did it because I love it, not because I am forced to do it. I'll swim and have fun! So I'll try and keep you updated with all my activities. Although I know, most of you don't care but bye!


You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe