you say i'm passive-aggressive, how can I not be?

2:03 AM

Hello, glad to know today there's no Athletics meeting and no homework either.

Have you guys watched "The Spanish Teacher" already? Well, I think it was a good episode actually. But to be honest, I like "Michael" episode better.

Swimming MSSD is on 14th February. Mom might have said I do not sound nervous. But I really am. My timing is so bad. Never mind, if I don't win, at least I get a certificate and can add in my resume.

I miss Form 1. I miss it so badly. I miss being the crew of the inter class BM language drama competition. I miss getting scolded for not going to the choir practice. I miss everything, really. But, my new class is good. Turns out they're not really that bad at all. I even get to play bola baling! Haha yes, I do sound like a noob. I mean play as in be a part of the team. At primary school, I really do not know how to play handball. I was like a 'kaki bola'. In my case, it's tangan bola as I can't even catch the ball haha. That explains why I'm always the one not taking part in sports in primary. Now, I actually can catch the ball and throw the ball- at the right person! Though I need a lot more practice. Being the defender is actually pretty hard. So that is why practice makes perfect.

I'm not quite sure if I want to join Athletics or Debate anymore. I have my own suspicions. What if I can't do this and that? Ah, I am a definite indecisive person!


A random picture of me and Ilham! Hi Ilham! She's absolutely gorgeous ain't she?


You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe