Pain

7:29 AM



Today I went to a cross-country run at KL. This is different than my any other runs because it is a trail run. It's also the toughest and most challenging run I've ever been to.

It started in Lake Garden. We had to climb this steep hill. Then, the 1st trail. Yes, I have trail shoe with me but I can't help but falling down. It's no road, it's so muddy and I kept trembling down. We climbed down the stairs of Planetarium and yada yada.

You didn't even hear the 'best' part

Run, run, run. I finally reached this unknown forest. We had to go up, down, up down while walking through the muddy soil and the so-not-flat ground. The branches are really the ones helping me going down. Once, we had to walk. It's a cliff and I was so scared. If it weren't the branches I would've have fall down the cliff. Hell yeah, it's all soft soil and every time we had to squat to climb down. I'm like IDC ANYMORE. So I slide through the trail. Pretty sure walking through the forest is already 3km. 

Then climb this steep hills, reached National Monument. A van drove and made a small rock hit my chin. Thank God it didn't hit my eye. Went one round of Lake Garden.

I finally finished the run at 1 hour 32 minutes. They say it's 6km. I felt like I ran half marathon already!
And I got no. 19! Not bad for a first-timer, huh?  

Exhausted me.

Mud all around.

The best part of today was watching THE HUNGER GAMES! It was amazing! Nothing to say here. I won't spoil anything! But for those who never read or heard of this movie (I don't think any of you have never knew about THG) go watch it! It's worth watching. Even my tired mom can't sleep due to the trail run because THG grabbed her attention! I want to watch it again!

Conclusion: If I'm in The Hunger Games, I would have been killed right away at the start of the Games.

Anyway, a solar cooking competition in my school is tomorrow! Wish me luck.

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe