Stupidity comes first, reasonable thoughts after

9:09 AM

This week is one hell of a busy week. I'm actually secretly writing this post. I'm supposed to be asleep by now.

How's your exam results? Don't worry, it's not PMR or SPM yet. I know, once you make mistakes, you will never repeat the same ones again. Like they say, once bitten, twice shy.

I am such a useless person. I talk without thinking. Have you ever felt regretting something you said? Now, mom thinks I'm desperately wanting for a boyfriend. I do not. I'm too young. I have a lot to venture yet, why waste time on something worthless by having a relationship that you might not know if it last forever or not? Ugh, I hate myself for being myself. I feel so worthless at times. Sometimes, my exam results or achievements I get never satisfies my family. And since I have a cousin living with me, it's worse.

You get compared with her.

Mia is this, Mia is that, Mia is everything nice.

Ain is so busuk hati, Ain doesn't appreciate others. Ain is sensitive. Everything bad is in Ain.

So, back to reality.

I am currently reading Cathy Cassidy books. I read Indigo Blue, Dizzy, half of Driftwood, Angel Cake, Sundae Girl. Now I'm reading Scarlett. It's fun because it's a less-than-hour book. I read one book for 50 minutes and the best book I've read so far is Sundae Girl. Kevin Carter is sweet to Jude Reilly. The ending is sad. But really, I'm the person who loves happy + sad endings.



I'm watching Hunger Games on Sunday! Woop dee doo! I'm very excited.


You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe