a broken circuit

7:40 AM

unfortunately 
i don’t feel as much joy
hanging out with the group
as much as i used to

maybe forcing myself
to turning you from the king
caricatured in my mind
to “just a friend”
is a lot harder than it looks

it feels like a broken circuit
and i am no electrician
so i keep staying in the dark

while you
try to search for your own light
mum was right
i indeed was headed right
while you were turning left the whole time
i painted a picture of us
while you 
are still looking for yourself
after your own circuit has been broken

we are headed in very different directions
and that’s why our little circuit
has been broken too
i don’t intend to fix it
because i need to focus on my own circuit

and as you depart
you find your light
in a completely different turning
hearts will be broken
and so i’ll fix my heart instead
and continue to seek the One
Him
the Only One 
that can feel my void

You Might Also Like

0 chit-chat(s)

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe